Saturday, April 11, 2009

Dragonboat Profile Picture Trial

Last week my Dragonboat coach asked me to take pictures of the Dragonboat team. I had to get some test shots for him before we actually do the whole team. So I took one of my teammates (who happens to be the webmaster of our team website Rye-D-Boat). I wanted him specifically cause he had a set design for the website (REALLY good job on his side).

We sat down and jotted ideas of the design he had in mind, and how I could make my photos match his style. These are what we handed in to the Captain.






And for fun, I added one of our team logo's to my favourite of the set.



Now I'm just waiting for my Captain and webmaster to choose, and I will be doing the whole team when ready.

Ideas we had for the Website
Style 1
- We all wear our team uniform
- All left side paddlers will take their pictures looking at their right
- While all right side paddlers will take their pictures looking at their left
- With this we will make 2 columns on the website so that each side of the boat is looking at each other.
- Captains will be on top either looking triumphant or down on the team (to show their significance).
Style 2
- We can just use standard headshot profiles and be like all other dragonboat teams
Style 3
- You can give me some ideas for this ;) lol

Sorry for being late with this post sakaigirl >_<.

1 comment:

sakaigirl said...

Take some good picture when all of you are rowing the boat on water! It makes a lot of difference. Shows some sweat and hardwork during the practice through pictures... the teamwork spirit!
Too much to ask,hahah