Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's Been a While

I haven't updated this blog in almost a year (just one month short). I don't know why, but now I'm going to keep this updated as much as I can. I've learned a lot about photography in the year, and decided to focus on people photography with the strobist technique. I've updated my side links to show websites/blogs that I visit frequently. I've learned a lot from those websites and hopefully some people can too. So far I've had good progress in my photography and I just want to show some of them right now.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Raymon!

Thanks for listing my blog as one of the sites you visit frequently. I apologize for not updating it as frequently as I would like but I am sure that with your own blog you realize it is tough to both find the time and to find interesting things in which to blog about. I hope you'll keep checking it out though as I will be keeping an eye on your blog to see how your work evolves!

Spencer
www.spencerfu.wordpress.com